Paysafe Makes a Spreedly Connection And Other Digital Transactions News briefs from 9/21/22
- Paysafe Ltd. said it will offer its payment gateway to international merchants using a payments orchestration platform from Spreedly.
- Payments provider Fortis said its services will be integrated with hotel property-management systems from Visual Matrix under a new agreement. Visual Matrix says more than 3,000 properties use its technology.
- Visa Inc. said it has processed more than 1 billion tap-to-pay transactions on global transit systems in just 10 months. The United States accounts for 19.2% of these transactions in that period.
- Payments provider PCI Pal launched Pay By Bank, a digital-payment platform for contact centers, in the United Kingdom, with the U.S. market to follow.
- Visa said its Cybersource unit will work with GM Sectec, a cybersecurity firm, to offer payment and risk-management capabilities in the Latin American and Caribbean regions.
- A startup credit card and buy now, pay later platform called Noble has launched out of stealth with an $18-million Series A round led by Insight Partners.
- Cheq, a startup specializing in mobile payments for restaurants, raised $8 million in seed funding led by WestRiver Group.
By Digital Transactions | https://www.digitaltransactions.net/paysafe-makes-a-spreedly-connection-and-other-digital-transactions-news-briefs-from-9-21-22/